The best DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic 2, Mavic Zoom, Mavic AIR, and DJI Spark iPad / Shield phone and Tablets Mount:
Get the mount the pros use!
The MavMount is a high quality COMPLETE aluminum plate and holder system. Just choose the clamp that’s right for you.
The MavMount tablet adapter works with DJI folding controllers including:
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone
- DJI Mavic 2 Drone
- DJI Mavic Zoom / Industrial Drone
- DJI Spark Drone
- DJI Mavic AIR Drone
- Allows a full sized tablet like the Apple iPad Mini, Nvidia Shield, and iPad AIR to be used with the DJI Mavic, Mavic AIR, and DJI Spark.
- Small, compact design travels well.
- Works with all DJI Crystal Sky Monitors.
- The MavMount features an INTEGRATED MavLock keeping your screen as stable as possible!
- Ultra Light weight means easy transport while still being durable.
- System includes CNC milled Anodized 6061 Billet Aluminum plate, and Heavy Duty ball-head with heavy duty spring loaded clamp. NO 3D printed TPU Plastic!
- Bottom 1/4″-20 thread allows mounting to some tripods or ballheads!
- Does not fall over like other poorly weighted options, and because of perfect balance can be used as a stand alone tablet stand.
- Optional custom Pro-RC Lanyard attachment is available in the stores ‘accessories’ category.
- Integrated MavLock keeps your MavMount steady.
- The MavMount plate was designed and is Made in the USA by a real, professional drone pilot.
- The MavMount is a Complete System: It does NOT require you to buy a clamp or cannibalize another drones parts like other options.
- Weighted for comfortable flight and won’t fall over on a table like cheap plastic or 3D printed plates that are unbalanced and require a hand or support to stay upright.
- Strong enough to use a full Hoodman sun shade system.
- Folds down for easy transport.
- The MavMount enhances the flying experience for the DJI Mavic, DJI AIR, and DJI Spark in every way by making it easier to see your live feed, operate the drone, and stop glare. Every MavMount is compatible with the Hoodman hood solution, as well as most other store bought anti-glare products.